A Teacher's Guide to Classroom Research
- How do we conduct classroom research?
- Why is classroom research valuable to teachers and schools?
- How does classroom research contribute to teaching, learning and school transformation?
Comprehensively revised and updated, changes to the new edition include:
- A major re-working of the last four chapters
- Comprehensive description of how to conduct classroom research
- Two new chapters on analyzing and reporting research
- Updated case study examples and cameos
- The contribution of teacher research in enhancing personalized learning and school transformation
A teacher’s guide to classroom research
Classroom research in action
Why classroom research by teachers?
Action research and classroom research by teachers
Developing a focus
Principles of classroom observation
Methods of observation in classroom research
Analysing classroom research data
Reporting classroom research
Teaching and learning as the heartland of classroom research
Teacher research, the creation of professional learning communities and the transformation of schooling
Appendix: Ethics for classroom research