Connect Access Card w/ LearnSmart for Management
You are buying access to an online application. Access can be purchased in two different ways: Access Card or Access Code. Before buying, be sure you have selected the type you want.
What's the difference between cards and codes?
Access Card: a physical card with an access code printed on it (often packaged with a textbook). This product must be shipped to you.
Access Code: a virtual code purchased online that can be used immediately after checkout.
- Video Case - Video Cases have been designed to engage the student through interactive content that goes beyond basic recall and multiple choice. Contrary to the standard videos on the market which provide a passive learning experience, these videos force students to think critically on the fly and apply and practice chapter concepts.
- Drag and Drop- These fun and interactive drag and drop exercises motivate students to apply concepts within the context of a scenario or case allowing them to think like a manager.
- Self-Assessment - Self-Assessment instruments allow students to test their values, beliefs, skills, and interests in a wide variety of areas allowing them to personally apply chapter content to their own lives and careers. Students receive detailed feedback to support students in developing their personal growth and career plan.
- Decision Generator - This is a great activity as it requires the student to think in ways similar to managers making real decisions on the job and developing strategies.
- Comprehension Case - Comprehension Cases are designed to reinforce comprehension and application of key chapter concepts within the context of a case. Critical thinking questions that bridge the content from the case to the mastery of chapter concepts are included.