LSC How to Get the Best Creative Work from Your Agency
How to Get the Best Creative Work from Your Agency: Advertising, Interactive, and other Marketing Communications, fifth editionSince publication of the first edition of Nancy Salz’s classic guide, thousands of marketers like you have gained the insights and skills to work most productively with their agencies to get the best advertising, direct response, promotion, and other marketing communications faster, with fewer hassles and often at less cost.
Now this invaluable book has been extensively revised, especially in the interactive media: Web sites, Web advertising, and other interactive communications.
You’ll discover how to . . .
• Consistently get your agency’s best work
• Quickly build a collaborative relationship with your agency team by using Salz’s seven-step process
• Lead and motivate your agency at every step of the development process
• Avoid mistakes that can hinder team productivity
• Smooth out an occasionally (or frequently) rough relationship
Make sure the time and money you spend with your agency gets you the best. This popular resource provides the guidance that brand, marketing and communications managers, entrepreneurs, and anyone involved with external creative resources need for success.