Lange Q&A Radiography Examination, Ninth Edition
1400+ Q&As and a test-simulating CD deliver unmatched preparation for the radiography certification/recertification exam
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"This is an excellent resource for radiography student interns to use to prepare for the national registry. It poses a series of questions from each integral portion of radiography and covers all the units thoroughly....This is a wonderful resource for students to use to fully prepare for the exam....This is the best book around to prepare interns for the exam."--Doody's Review Service
LANGE Q&A: Radiography Examination, 9e provides radiography students and recertifying radiographers with more than 1,400 registry-style questions with detailed answer explanations. Questions are organized by topic area for focused study and the book also includes two comprehensive practice exams. This ninth edition includes the ARRT examination content to be implemented in January 2012. Also new is coverage of computed tomography (CT) technology within the chapters on radiation protection, equipment, procedures, and CT imaging. Also included is an exam-simulating CD containing two complete practice exams.
- Sections include Patient Care, Radiographic Procedures, Radiation Protection, Image Production and Evaluation, and Equipment Operation and Maintenance
- Written by an author with more than 35 years teaching experience
- Each question includes detailed explanation of correct and incorrect answer options
- Companion CD features one complete practice exam
2. Image Procedures
3. Radiation Protection
4. Image Acquisition and Evaluation
5. Equipment Operation and Quality Control
6. Practice Test 1
7. Practice Test 2